Welcome to JJ Flood & Sons, Longford.
J. J. Flood & Sons have been providing auctioneering and insurance services to the Granard area since 1958. Over the years we have extended our business to provide investment and mortgage services.
We pride ourselves on providing honest and trustworthy advice to all our clients large and small.
Feel free to call us to discuss your requirements on 043 6686060 or 087 6537126 or email email@example.com
Upcoming Auction – Farm Sale – November 19th 2021
Top Quality Residential Farm for Sale
Robinstown, Granard, Co. Longford, N39T289
C. 81 Acres
(In one or more lots)
This Top Quality Farm is offered for sale in Pristine Condition.
Laid out on either side of a local road, the farm will be offered for sale in the following lots: –
Lot 1. c. 57.5 Acres with Large Slatted Shed with Lean-to, Silage Slab and Handling Facilities.
Lot 2. c. 21.4 Acres.
Lot 3. Residence on c. 2 Acres.
Lot 4. Lots 1 & 2 combined.
Lot 5. Lots 2 & 3 combined.
Lot 6. The Entire Property.
This sale offers a rare opportunity to acquire one of the finest farms of fattening land in the midlands, with extensive road frontage and site potential.
– Excellent 4 bedroom bungalow on c. 2 acres with scenic views, extensive gardens and two large utility sheds. Built in
– “Keenan” 3 bay double slatted shed with Lean-to, Silage slab & Handling facilities.
– Free Draining land with mains water supply to all fields.
– Very well fenced and maintained with over 1 mile of road frontage.
Located just off the Mullingar to Granard road at Killasonna.
Granard 2 miles. Mullingar 20 miles. Castlepollard 10 miles. Edgeworthstown & N4 7 miles.
Public Auction will be held On-Line (LSL Auctions) and in Mullingar Park Hotel, on Friday, 19th November 2021 at 3.00pm.
– Registration: In order to bid at the auction, it will be necessary to register with J.J. Flood and Sons Auctioneers before 5pm Tuesday November 16th .
– Deposit: A deposit of €20,000 is required in order to bid for the property online. These deposits are payable in advance of the auction by online bank transfer. Our bank details will be provided to you at registration.
Fergus A. Feeney, Longford